Bear Burger Sliders Recipe
My son and I love these bear burger sliders. It’s the simplest thing in the world to make and only takes 20 to 30 minutes from start to finish.
Time limit: 20 – 30 minutes.
- 1 pound of bear burger (substitute for other game varieties or beef if needed)
- Seasoning of choice
- Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Garlic butter
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls (slider size)
Bear Burger Slider Recipe
- Thaw bear burger and allow it to gradually heat to room temperature after thawing
- In a large pot, place 1 pound of bear burger and season to your liking. Cook on high to medium heat.
- I prefer the extra flavor of the added seasoning and there are plenty of great options on the market to choose from.
- While cooking, use a spatula to dice up the burger into small pieces, just like you would for tacos.
- Cook meat until it’s well done. Undercooked bear meat can be dangerous.
- Reduce heat to low and add fiesta blend shredded cheese (not too much, just enough to get bear meat to stick together.
- Melt garlic butter
- Cut the entire pack of King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half.
- Spread melted garlic butter on the inside layer of one half of the cut sheet of rolls.
- On the other half, apply a layer of fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Place on baking sheet with the cut/open sides on top)
- Bake on low broil until cheese is melted, Be careful not to burn the bread. Remove from oven when finished.
- Spread 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick layer of bear burger with melted cheese on the bottom half of the rolls and place the top half (with the melted garlic butter) on top.
- If you have an extra melted garlic butter, spread it over top of the finished rolls.
- Steps 6 through 11 can be completed while you are cooking the bear meat to save time.