Bear Burger Sliders Recipe

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

My son and I love these bear burger sliders.  It’s the simplest thing in the world to make and only takes 20 to 30 minutes from start to finish.  

Time limit: 20 – 30 minutes.

Ingredients:

• 1 pound of bear burger (substitute for other game varieties or beef if needed)
  • Seasoning of choice
  • Fiesta blend shredded cheese
  • Garlic butter
  • King’s Hawaiian Rolls (slider size)

Bear Burger Slider Recipe 

1. Thaw bear burger and allow it to gradually heat to room temperature after thawing
  2. In a large pot, place 1 pound of bear burger and season to your liking.  Cook on high to medium heat. 
    • I prefer the extra flavor of the added seasoning and there are plenty of great options on the market to choose from.
  3. While cooking, use a spatula to dice up the burger into small pieces, just like you would for tacos.  
  4. Cook meat until it’s well done.  Undercooked bear meat can be dangerous.
  5. Reduce heat to low and add fiesta blend shredded cheese (not too much, just enough to get bear meat to stick together.
  6. Melt garlic butter 
  7. Cut the entire pack of King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half.
  8. Spread melted garlic butter on the inside layer of one half of the cut sheet of rolls.
  9. On the other half, apply a layer of fiesta blend shredded cheese 
  10. Place on baking sheet with the cut/open sides on top)
  11. Bake on low broil until cheese is melted,  Be careful not to burn the bread.  Remove from oven when finished.
  12. Spread 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick layer of bear burger with melted cheese on the bottom half of the rolls and place the top half (with the melted garlic butter) on top.  
  13. If you have an extra melted garlic butter, spread it over top of the finished rolls.
    • Steps 6 through 11 can be completed while you are cooking the bear meat to save time.

Posted : 14/01/2024 5:49 am