Search
Close this search box.
Search
How many states hav...

Notifications
Clear all

How many states have you killed a whitetail buck in?

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Let’s kick things off with some whitetail deer kill photos.  How many states have you killed a whitetail buck in?  Show them off here!

Posted : 14/01/2024 12:39 am
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

West Virginia, Ohio, Missouri

I hunted Kansas this year but came home empty-handed and have hunted Kentucky and Wisconsin but never filled my tag.  When I asked this question, I thought I’d have more states on the list, so maybe I need to plan an out-of-state hunt or two next year. 

Attachment removed

Posted : 14/01/2024 12:42 am
Richard Hoffarth
(@rman55)
New Member Registered

I’ve only hunted deer in Minnesota.  Trust me, that’s plenty.  I harvested 27 deer in 27 years so I think that’s a good track record.  All done on public land with a portable tree stand that I’d put up in a different spot every year.  While we hunted the same square mile each year, I’d mostly pick a different spot from the year before.  I wasn’t a trophy hunter; just a meat hunter, but did get a couple of nice racks.  Of course, it’s not the size of the rack or the number of states I hunted in, it’s the stories of how these deer were harvested that matters most to me.  If I could figure out how to attach a photo to this post, I would, but haven’t figured out if that’s something I can do or not.

Posted : 30/01/2024 5:37 pm
Ryan Lisson reacted