3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Arctic Shield Boot Insulators Review

ArcticShield boot insulators contain our patented Retain heat retention technology, that captures greater than 90% of your body heat. They slip over your shoes or boots, keeping your feet warm so you can stay out longer. The ArcticShield boot insulators are lightweight and packable.

There are very few products that enhance the hunting experience like the Arctic Shield Boot Insulators.  Not only will they keep your feet warm in frigid conditions, but they’ll help you stay in the woods longer because you’ll be warmer and more comfortable when the temperatures begin to drop.   I’ve been using them for a decade without any complaints and I always keep an extra pair on hand for gifts or a friend in need.  I’ve been lucky enough to find them on sale for as little as $20, so don’t let the $50 MSRP scare you away.

Posted : 15/01/2024 4:11 pm
Sharps
(@sharps)
New Member Registered

Throw a couple hot hands in them and no matter what the temp you won’t have to worry about cold feet!

Posted : 26/01/2024 7:20 pm
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Throw a couple hot hands in them and no matter what the temp you won’t have to worry about cold feet!

You are 100% correct.  Single digit temps previously this month and I was wearing the same boots that I hunt when it’s 70 degrees.  The only difference was the Arctic Shield Boot Insulators and two hot hands!

Posted : 27/01/2024 2:34 am