1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
Camron Stover
(@camron)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Sitka Fanatic Jacket Review

Attention Whitetail Hunters.  KUIU has entered the chat with the new Proximity Hooded Insulated Jacket.  The Proximity line-up combines industry-leading technologies to ensure you remain undetected during close-encounter situations and warm in cold weather conditions.  The Proximity line-up is built to be quiet, yet warm by providing excellent wind protection and warmth retention.

As I wrap up this review, it is evident that the Sitka Gear Fanatic Jacket is a game-changer in the bowhunting world.  It’s not for everyone, especially with the high-end price tag.  Also, if you only hunt in warm climates, cold-weather hunting gear like this might not even be on your radar.  However, if you’re chasing whitetails in temperatures below freezing, investing in the Fanatic line-up is a must.  Its ultra-quiet Gore-Tex Infinium fabric, flawless bowstring clearance, and windproof warmth make it the quietest and most reliable hunting jacket I have encountered. The Fanatic Jacket’s advanced design, including the deadly quiet high-loft Berber fleece face and body-mapped fit, keeps me warm and cozy when the temperatures drop. When the temperatures drop, I actually get excited to break out my Fanatic Jacket and Bibs because I know I’ll be snug as a bug in a rug!

Posted : 15/01/2024 4:28 pm
Sharps reacted